- CA with 1 -2 years of post-qualification experience in Audit, Compliance, Taxation. Transfer Pricing, Treasury etc
- Exposure to US Jurisdiction is an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office and Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Overseeing Treasury function including Investment, Fund and Forex Management.
- Ensuring SLA's have been met timely for Bank and Payment gateway related queries.
- Review the funds availability in vendor/employee payments and ensuring surplus is invested in the best possible options.
- Ensuring Forward contracts availability for overseas payments.
- Managing the requirement of corporate cards
- Review/preparing monthly Bank & payment gateway reconciliation statements.
- Ensuring timely recording of fund transfer/investment transactions in books of accounts and handling exceptions transactions.
- Preparing monthly MIS reporting/cash flow statements.
- Ensuring compliance with Loan/funding covenants
- Compliance related to Secretarial Matters in India and rest of the world.
- Compliance with RBI and FEMA regulations and reporting.
- Timely filings for returns related to Direct and Indirect tax for India and rest of the world.
- Preparation of Financial statements and liaising with auditors during year end audit
- Compliance related to Investor Reporting & Corporate Governance in accordance with the investment agreements.
- Evaluating/Operating effectiveness of Internal Financial Controls.
- Preparing monthly schedules for Compliance related areas
- Monthly intercompany accounting/invoicing and other compliance in accordance with Transfer pricing arrangements.
- Resolving queries of internal teams related to compliance requirements for vendor registration and applying for any further documents requested from appropriate authorities.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Treasury Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent