- Develop the core vision, positioning and messaging for the full-stack software program business line.
- Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive execution approach for all the training programs within a category.
- Have the ability to be able to work & influence cross-functional teams
- Should have the experience of managing healthy conflicts and drive people towards customer goals and organizational priorities.
- Create and maintain product plan for the assigned category which should include details like course catalog coverage, target audience, competition analysis, revenue estimates and go-to- market strategy.
- Drive the revenue goals and NPS outcomes for the product
- Work with sales and customer success to help close deals as needed and take the learnings into the product roadmap.
Desired Candidate Qualifications:
- B.Tech degree (must have)- IT/CS/ECS with MBA
- You have demonstrated the ability to work autonomously while pushing teams to achieve a common goal
- Translate problems into user-centric solutions and communicate that through right documentation and clear communication.
- Team handling experience would be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent