- B.Com/M.Com/Semi qualified CA with 3-5 years of experience either in Accounts payable/Accounts receivable/ Treasury function with good accounting background.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Proficiency in Zoho accounting/report generation is an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Liaising with banks and payment gateways and managing/access control of Banking and Payment Gateway platforms.
- Supporting internal teams on Bank and Payment Gateway related queries.
- Processing fund requests and managing funds for vendor/employee payments and ensuring surplus is invested regularly.
- Ensuring accuracy of Forward contracts Documents for overseas payments and timely executions of Forward contracts.
- Managing existing corporate credit cards and debit cards.
- Bank & payment gateway reconciliation statements.
- Recording fund transfer/investment transactions in books of accounts
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent